Wednesday 22 June 2011

Not at Glastonbury, but not bitter about it

I hope everyone has a lot of fun. It's not like London's not having a good time, with added shelter.


Anyway, here are the next lot of Neo Ferns full banded shows:

Sunday 26th June: The Wheelbarrow, Camden - FREE entry. Link

Thursday 7th July: The Bowery, Central - £6. Link

Tuesday 16th August: Cafe 1001, Brick Lane - FREE entry. Link

I'm playing with The NightJars at the Old Blue Last in Shoreditch tomorrow night (23rd) also.

I've been recording some new demos which I should have ready soon. Looking to expand the sound with other unusual instruments rather than the standard set-up, just to see what happens. I'll give you more details shortly. Looking to have a new 4 or 5 songs ready to show within the next month or so. Keep watching this space.

0 comments:

About This

This is the music project of James Andrews, and as I've hidden this down here I assume you're mildly interested so I hope you maintain that curiosity and enjoy this blogging page.

http://www.neoferns.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP